Thursday, October 20, 2011

Field trip

Dear preschool families,
Thank you all for your patience and understanding today. We were all very disappointed that we couldn't attend Parlee Farm. This morning,I was hopeful that we could reschedule for next week, but after talking to the farm and staff this will not be option. Your $10.00 fee will be returned at the beginning of next week. Please make sure you check your child's backpack for your trip reimbursement.

Thank you again for your understanding


Field trip update.

The field trip to Parlee Farm has been postponed due to weather. I will talk to them today and see if we can reschedule for next week. If we can't all money will be returned ASAP. Today will be a regular scheduled day.