Thursday, October 20, 2011

Field trip update.

The field trip to Parlee Farm has been postponed due to weather. I will talk to them today and see if we can reschedule for next week. If we can't all money will be returned ASAP. Today will be a regular scheduled day.


No comments:

Post a Comment