Field Trip – Friday, 5/27
Please use the following guidelines for our trip to the Drumlin Farm, on May 27th:
· All children and chaperones attending the trip need to be at school by 8:30 a.m. sharp.
· All children should bring a snack consisting of a one item to eat and one disposable juice box. Please put the snack in a clear Ziploc bag labeled with child’s first and last name. No lunch bags or backpacks. We will have limited space and need to consolidate things.
· Children should wear sneakers or comfortable shoes; the children will be doing a lot of walking through the farm. NO open toe shoes, crocs, or flip flops.
· The weather forecast for the day warm and sunny. Please apply sunscreen to your child before they come to school.
· We will attend the farm rain or shine.
· If you are a chaperone, please be advised we are asking you carpool and follow the buses to the farm. If you are willing to drive, please tell your child’s teacher and we will provide you with directions.
We will leave the farm at 10:45 a.m. and should return to the preschool by 11:30 a.m. Please be waiting for the buses at 11:30 a.m. Children will be brought back into the classroom to gather belongings and then teachers will bring them out to dismiss them. This will ensure that all students are accounted for and safe.
Morning Students- If your child attends the morning session and usually takes the bus home, they will take the bus home as usual.
Afternoon Students- If your child attends the afternoon session; there will be no transportation home for your child. Please come to pick up your child at 11:30.
Please be waiting to pick your child up. DO NOT PARK IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL OR IN THE BUS ZONE