Field Trip - Friday May 28th
Please use the following guidelines for our trip to the farm on Friday, May 28th:
· All children attending the trip need to be at school at 8:30 a.m. sharp.
· All children should bring a snack consisting of a drink and something to eat. Please put the snack in a clear Ziploc bag labeled with child’s first and last name. No lunch bags or backpacks. We will have limited space and need to consolidate things.
· Children should wear sneakers or comfortable shoes; the children will be doing a lot of walking on trails and uneven surfaces. (No open toe shoes or sandals.)
· Please put sunscreen and bug spray on your children before they arrive at school.
· We will attend the farm rain or shine and the weather report is calling for a 20% chance of showers – be prepared for the elements.
We will leave the farm at 11:30 a.m. and should return to the preschool by 12:00 p.m. Please be waiting for the buses at 12:00 p.m. Children will be brought back into the classroom to gather belongings and then teachers will bring them out to dismiss them. This will ensure that all students are accounted for and safe.
Please be waiting to pick your child up. DO NOT PARK IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL OR IN THE BUS ZONES.